Participation in SAM’s annual Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA) can not only lend credibility to companies’ sustainability efforts, but also spark value-adding internal discussions and outcomes.
We have asked executives from several long-time CSA participants about some of the benefits for their reporting processes and strategy. Watch this short video to find out how leading companies use the CSA to
- understand trends in sustainability management and transparency requirements
- inform the research process for their CR and annual reports
- obtain valuable information on new categories like impact evaluation or supply chain aspects
- identify gaps and take actions to develop their strategy and improve their operational performance
- benchmark themselves against peers who perform well on sustainability and transparency