Compare new chemical process technologies and economics faster and at less cost.
New chemical manufacturing technologies can pose an opportunity or a threat. Whether you are acquiring a new technology or responding to a rival, the ability to quickly compare technical designs and production costs is a competitive advantage.
Process Economics Program (PEP) Yearbook is the world’s largest online process economics database, with access to 2,000+ process technologies used to produce 600+ chemicals in 6 regions.The only source for new process analysis, PEP Reports and Reviews allow you to uncover the impact of changes in processes, feedstocks, energy prices, and government regulations on chemical and fuel production economics. In addition, with the iPEP Navigator, you can generate process economics tailored to your project needs.
Chemical, energy, engineering and investment firms use PEP to:
- Reduce the time and cost it takes to collect and assess new technology information
- Make investment and production decisions based on unbiased, expert assessments
- Customize process economics data to specific project needs
- Compare production costs and technical designs to optimize technology selection
- Keep pace with technology, market and regulatory developments
- Capitalize on market shifts and mitigate competitor threats