S&P Global Commodity Insights strives to provide information of the highest standards to its customers and to conduct its business with integrity.
However, we recognize that occasionally customers may not be satisfied with the services or have questions about the assessments provided by S&P Global Commodity Insights and desire to request a price review or escalate matters.
To request a review of, or a challenge to, a published price assessment, including whether an assessment is representative of market value, any proposed price assessment changes, or other editorial decisions in relation to price assessment processes, which may or may not result in a correction please contact the Price Review Team:
If you have a serious concern about our price assessments or the application of a methodology and would like to raise a complaint, please contact the Pricing Complaint Team:
S&P GLOBAL COMMODITY INSIGHTS COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY
S&P Global Commodity Insights maintains a complaints handling policy by which anyone may submit a complaint regarding any issue relating to our price assessments and related methodologies.
- All complaints will be acknowledged in writing by S&P Global Commodity Insights within three (3) business days of receipt.
- S&P Global Commodity Insights will assign an individual to investigate any complaint and determine an appropriate course of action. The complaint handler will not have been directly involved in the assessment process.
- S&P Global Commodity Insights will seek to resolve the complaint as quickly as possible. In most cases, S&P Global Commodity Insights will provide a written response to the Complainant within twenty five (25) business days from the date of receipt of the complaint by S&P Global Commodity Insights explaining any course of action being taken or recommended by S&P Global Commodity Insights. However, if the scope of the complaint demands further investigation after twenty five (25) business days S&P Global Commodity Insights will write to the complainant explaining why the matter has not been resolved and indicating when a final response is likely to be made.
- A complaint may be referred to S&P Global's Legal Department where, for example, a complaint alleges fraud, ethical lapses, libel in S&P Global Commodity Insights publications, restraint of trade, etc.
- Where a complaint regarding a specific price assessment is determined by S&P Global Commodity Insights to be valid, S&P Global Commodity Insights reserves the right to exclude any retroactive price adjustments to price assessments.
- Should a complainant be dissatisfied with the way a complaint has been handled by S&P Global Commodity Insights, within twenty five (25) business days from the time of the original complaint decision by S&P Global Commodity Insights the complaint may be referred to an independent third party.
- The Independent Complaint Reviewer will investigate the complaint and provide a written response to the complainant within forty (40) business days from the date of referral.
- S&P Global Commodity Insights retains all information pertaining to each complaint for a minimum period of five (5) years.