The Global Metals Awards recognizes and celebrates the best-of-the-best in the metals industry across 15 categories spanning individual and company achievements. Most companies self-nominate, and multiple nominations are welcome.
The 2021 nominations are open from February 1 to April 30.
To nominate, review the list of categories. You will find a link to the nomination template, the judging criteria and the online nomination form on each category description.
If you have questions or need help with your nomination, contact the nominations team at email@example.com we will respond to you within 48 hours. For immediate assistance please contact Chris Bacon at +44 797 397 4023.
- Industry Leadership Award: Aluminum
- Industry Leadership Award: Base, Precious & Specialty Metals
- Industry Leadership Award: Mining & Raw Materials
- Industry Leadership Award: Scrap & Recycling
- Industry Leadership Award: Steel
- Metals Service Provider of the Year: Financial
- Metals Service Provider of the Year: Physical
- Deal of the Year
- New Technology for the Metals and Mining Industry
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- ESG Breakthrough Award
- Rising Star Company Award
- Rising Star Individual Award
- CEO/Chairperson of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Metals Company of the Year