The Global Metals Outlook Summit is an exclusive high-level leadership event open to industry VIPs, Global Metals Awards finalists and Global Metals Awards attendees which will discuss the ever-evolving metals industry and how ESG, social activism, innovation, economics, finance and geopolitics is reshaping the future of the mining, ferrous and non-ferrous markets today and tomorrow.
Our 5 focus areas:
• Growth: Geopolitics, macroeconomics and sustainability - shaping the new metals reality
• Investment: Sustainable financing, ESG and non-financial metrics
• People: Creating an Inclusive Metal Economy fit for the future
• Innovation: Assessing technological disruption on the sector
• Trade: The changing face of metals and mining
Ways to attend this unique industry event:
• Nominate your company today for the 2020 Global Metals Awards and stand a chance of becoming a finalist – all our finalists will be offered a pass to attend this prestigious event
• Purchase a seat, group or table at the 2020 Global Metals Awards and secure access to GMOS
• Partner the event with our unique sponsorship opportunities – contact Irina Bondareva today
To find out more, contact us today.