Take advantage of The Learning Center by S&P Global, a premier learning portal where you have full access to Virtual Instructor-led Training (V-ILT), training videos, and other knowledge resources to maximize your Piper subscription.
PiperTM software from S&P Global allows you to plan and optimize gas gathering systems from the reservoir to the delivery point.
Designed for engineers and technologists, Piper training provides instruction on how to quickly model existing or future gathering systems by defining wellbores, compression, pump capacity, pipeline configuration and deliverability in a map-based environment. Optimize production by identifying bottlenecks, data inconsistencies, liquid loading, and uplift potential. Run multiple scenarios to determine the effects of infill drilling, compression, and pipeline capacity on economic forecasts.
- Build integrated asset models for optimal management and accurate forecasts
- Forecast gas and gas liquid production from wellhead or sandface
- Diagnose bottlenecks, high-pressure areas, and wells with untapped potential
- Model and manage operating and capital costs
- Assess impact of gathering system changes on deliverability
- Evaluate individual well/complete well system value
- Earn professional development credits