Forging Ahead — Celebrating Your Resilience and DriveFor more than 20 years, the Global Energy Awards has recognized achievements by companies who have faced complex challenges as well as capitalized on unique opportunities. The industry continues to be tested, and through these tribulations emerge authentic leaders. We are most proud to stand by our communities and acknowledge the incredible success stories from unyielding leaders and dynamic companies.
This Awards program offers categories for both business and individual achievement. Most companies self-nominate and up to 4 nominations per company are welcome.
The 2021 nominations were open June 7 - August 27 (midnight EST). At this point, nominations are closed.
To nominate, review the list of categories. You will find a link to the nomination template, the judging criteria, and the online nomination form on each category description.
NEW THIS YEAR
Each company will be allowed to submit up to 4 entries per company (inclusive of business units or departments).
Entries submitted after August 27 will incur a late fee of $500 per entry until the deadline of September 9. No entries will be accepted after September 9.
If you have questions on submitting a late nomination, contact a representative from our nominations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 720-264-6840 (US).
- Award of Excellence – Upstream Transformation
- Award of Excellence – Midstream
- Award of Excellence – Downstream
- Award of Excellence – LNG
- Award of Excellence – Power
- Chief Executive of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Rising Star Individual Award
- Rising Star Company Award
- Deal of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Campaign of the Year
- Energy Consumer Sustainability Award
- Grid Edge Award
- Construction Project of the Year
- Engineering Solution of the Year
- Emerging Technology of the Year
- Commercial Technology of the Year
- Energy Company of the Year
- Climate Leader Award - Power