Platts eWindow brings an immediacy to Platts price discovery process that can't be experienced anywhere else. Its real-time trading grid layout gives an enhanced, at-a-glance view of all named bids, offers and transaction data shared during the Platts Market on Close (MOC) price assessment process.
And, the most efficient way to populate your systems and models with all the data from Platts eWindow is with Platts eWindow Market Data via Excel Add-In or API. Its structured format enables you to instantly take your trade analysis in any direction you desire, moving seamlessly from performing historical trade analysis to seeing developments as they happen with near real-time data.
• Monitor market activity – know who is participating and use the information to analyze your performance against specific participants or the rest of the market. The data is available in near real time, allowing you to see developments as they happen
• Gain new levels of market transparency – see all trade data and every unmatched bid and offer. Plus, see the current bid and offer for a contract in a specific delivery period alongside the current volume
• Save time – with no need to manually input data, you can gain quick and easy access to all trade data from the daily eWindow MOC session. Examine a commodity's price over time, look for trading patterns and identify new markets without hours of painstaking research and interrogation
• Look for patterns in trading behavior – subscribe to the full history and add greater depth to your market view and analysis. You can also focus on particular markets or regions of interest
• Feed your trading systems and strategies – receive eWindow Market Data directly into your proprietary trade support or analytics tools via Platts API. You can also integrate the data straight into your models with Platts Excel Add-In.
Populate your systems and models with all the data from Platts eWindow with Platts eWindow Market Data via Excel Add-In and API. Its structured format enables you to instantly take your trade analysis in any direction you desire, moving seamlessly from performing historical trade analysis to seeing developments as they happen.
Platts eWindow Market Data gives you the following named trade data and information from all MOC participants who use Platts eWindow:
— All historical activity of the traded product
— Transactional details including prices of products and locations traded
— Values of bids and offers including trade status
— Date and counterparty information of all participants
— Traded volume and any complex pricing arrangements
— Every un-matched bid and offer along with the transactions
— The current bid and offer for a contract in a specific delivery period alongside the current volume