Increase revenue and decrease costs with whole system analysis
Are you using multiple oil modeling and gas forecasting software packages to manage numerous assets?
Piper™ software allows you to integrate all of your gas assets to model flow from the reservoir to the delivery point. Quickly model existing or future gathering systems by defining wellbores, compression, pump capacity, pipeline configuration and deliverability in a map-based environment. Optimize production by identifying bottlenecks, data inconsistencies, liquid loading and uplift potential. Run multiple scenarios to determine the effects of infill drilling, compression and pipeline capacity on economic forecasts.
Learn how to:
- Build integrated asset models for optimal management and accurate forecasts
- Forecast gas and gas liquid production from wellhead or sandface
- Diagnose bottlenecks, high-pressure areas, and wells with untapped potential
- Model and manage operating and capital costs
- Assess impact of gathering system changes on deliverability
- Evaluate individual well/complete well system value