Access S&P Global public reports on the benefits and issues associated of Canadian oil sands development.
Do you have a stake in oil sands development?
Learn more about challenges and opportunities facing the Canadian oil sands with independent S&P Global research that has been made free for download. Senior industry executives, policymakers and community stakeholders use this non-partisan, balanced analysis to advance the conversation surrounding development of the Canadian oil sands.
Access the forum's extensive body of research today to:
- Follow strategic discussions surrounding operating, infrastructure and pricing issues
- Understand the business environment for long-term investments
- Keep pace with market trends and discover opportunities
- Understand the diverse perspective of oil sands stakeholders
- Get a better understanding of oil sands development and the pulse of the industry
- Inform public debate and future policy decisions
- Learn more about the history and outlook of oil sands development
Would you like to have more access to expertise? Read about the benefits of Canadian Oil Sands Dialogue membership.
Initiated in 2009, the S&P Global Canadian Oil Sands Dialogue has been bringing together a broad set of stakeholders and provides an independent, objective platform for discussing and delivering balanced information on development tradeoffs, limitations and opportunities. While membership in the forum offers a direct opportunity to learn and participate in the dialogue surrounding the oil sands, it also helps support public research for download. S&P Global retains exclusive rights and responsibility for the content of the reports.
S&P Global reports explore the key issues facing oil sands development. This includes four research reports and two supporting workshops that aim to facilitate a dialogue among key stakeholders to inform our research. Membership provides direct access to our researchers and to detailed oil sands analytics available from our client-only website.
Download Canadian Oil Sands Dialogue brochure.