Manage the entire contract management life cycle process from initiation to negotiation to contract renewal.
We offer contract life cycle management as part of our strategic sourcing initiatives as it is critical to confirming what's been agreed to in the sourcing process. Going well beyond contract initiation and negotiation, we ensure that the execution of the contracted agreement takes into account price fluctuations, supplier cost models, market movement and opportunities such as volume discounts and early settlement. In addition, we will monitor supplier performance over time.
We support the entire Contract Life Cycle management process:
- Contract development and review
- Contract initiation and negotiation
- Contract awards and execution
- On-going compliance and price monitoring
- Pro-active cost analysis and forecasting to ensure market alignment
- Re-negotiation and renewals
- Supplier performance management
- 1,500+ datasets or research/information products.
- We have 200+ economists,
- 5000+ information & industry experts producing
- 600+ insights daily.
- 3,000+ commodity prices and labor rates forecasts
- 500,000 Historic price data