Everyone knows how critical that first job or internship can be.
It can set the tone for your career.
Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.
At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We recognize the importance of starting early to develop the next generation of leaders.
It can set the tone for your career.
At S&P Global, you will play an integral role in the global financial markets.
Frankfurt, London, Madrid, New York, Paris and Stockholm
• Assist market leaders and decision-makers across the Financial Services industry
• Grow and improve your skills by supporting the team that evaluates the overall credit worthiness of organizations, countries and structured credits and their ability to meet their financial obligations.
• Prepare yourself for a successful career in credit ratings analysis at S&P Global Ratings following the programme completion.
•Learn and understand ratings criteria and methodology
• Assist with preparing required documents for rating committee and issuer management meetings
• Provide timely and accurate quarterly financial statistics and data analysis
• Assist in reporting, research, presentations and modelling
• Support the team on execution improvement and ad-hoc writing projects
Deadline for applications:
May 1, 2020
Hong Kong, London, Shanghai and Tokyo
• Assist market leaders and decision makers across financial services
• Grow and improve your skills by supportoing enterprice level products and new technologies
• Prepare yourself for a successful career in sales or relationship management at S&P Global Market Intelligence following your 18+ months in Client Services
Summer Interns will be offered the opportunity to assist S&P Dow Jones Indices with achieving its mission to provide benchmarks that accurately gauge the markets and help institutions and individuals make well-informed decisions. An intern’s responsibilities depend on the business group they support. Such groups include: Client Coverage, Product Management, Marketing, Index Development and Research & Development. The Summer Internship Program will start June 2020.
London and Singapore
• 10 week summer internship commencing in June 2020
• Training - including basics of market reporting & editorial standards and new training on editing reporting, writing and media law
• Opportunity to learn about various aspects of oil, power, natural gas, LNG, coal, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and/or shipping markets
• Exposure to a number of market subjects including supply and demand, infrastructure issues, geopolitical issues, transportation and regulation, and how these subjects impact respective markets
• Shadow experienced market reporters in assigned markets
• Receive hands-on research and reporting experiences and conduct research and writing assignments for potential publication
Deadline for applications: July 1, 2020
Beijing, London, Mumbai, Shanghai and Tokyo
• Assist market leaders and decision makers across the commodities industry
• You will get an opportunity to work with a broad range of clients including commodity trading houses, major oil and gas companies, investment banks, hedge funds and investment managers and get to be part of a large, fun and international team with fantastic opportunities for growth
• Prepare yourself for a successful career in sales or relationship management following your 18+ months in client services