Who We Look For
You are what takes us from good to great.
Each of our employees plays a vital role—uncovering the essential intelligence that our clients rely on day in and day out to make the decisions that matter. Our 20,000 employees come from all walks of life and all corners of the globe, but they are all committed to the exact same thing—making a genuine impact with the work that they do.
S&P Global Values
- Relevance: We provide relevant solutions to our clients and bring passion and a thirst for knowledge in serving them.
- Integrity: We act with integrity. We are honest, transparent and accountable for our actions.
- Excellence: We pursue excellence in everything we do. We value results, encourage teamwork and embrace change.
At S&P Global, we look for people who embody—and work to develop—these essential qualities:
- Operate Outside-In: We strive to anticipate our customers' future needs. An ideal candidate will always be one step ahead of the competition and eager to deliver our solutions to the clients and markets we serve.
- Elevate People: Our standards for people are high. We firmly believe that our employees should never stop growing, adapting and learning.
- Adopt a Worldview: At S&P Global, our employees are part of the global community. Members of our team must be able to collaborate across all boundaries.
- Drive Performance: Innovation has and always will be the key to our success. Our team thrives in the pursuit of excellence and undaunted in the face of adversity.
- Speak the Truth: In order to provide the most impactful data and insights to our clients, we need people who can operate independently and who aren’t afraid to voice a dissenting opinion.
- Execute with Discipline: We value individuals who can understand the complex and make it simple, who can lead the charge and create an easy, repeatable solution.
S&P Global is committed to equal opportunity employmentLearn More
It’s simple: better benefits make better, stronger employees.
At S&P Global, we view Total Rewards as an opportunity to strengthen the relationship we have with employees while providing yet another way to invest in our people and our business.
Our benefits philosophy is predicated on a panoramic view of the person and a holistic view of the world in which employees live and work in every day. Understanding the variance in population needs and preferences, around the world, enables us to tailor benefits programs accordingly with the goal of achieving optimal reach and employee satisfaction. Our benefits portfolio is comprised of a wide range of products, services and programs designed to meet the health, financial, and work-life needs of our employees and their families. And while specific benefits offerings vary by local, country or region, one thing remains constant—our commitment to our people.
Be essential to the global financial markets. Get started with S&P Global
Don’t settle for any job right out of university. Be essential at S&P Global.
Everyone knows how critical that first job or internship can be right out of university. It can set the tone for the rest of your career. At S&P Global, you will play an integral role in the global financial marketplace. You’ll work on important projects and become a part of our global community, building long-lasting relationships along the way.
S&P Global Ratings
At S&P Global Ratings, you’ll be responsible for the vital market data that investors, businesses, and markets use to foster economic development and growth around the world.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
As a part of the S&P Global Market Intelligence team, you will be a catalyst for growth and transparency in the global capital markets.
S&P Global Platts
The content you generate and the relationships you build at S&P Global Platts are essential to the energy, petrochemicals, metals and agricultural markets.
S&P Dow Jones Indices
The work you do at S&P Dow Jones Indices will help institutions and individuals make well-informed decisions, providing them the benchmarks that define the markets.