Panjiva has joined S&P Global Market Intelligence to bring you unrivaled insights on the global supply chain.
Gain insights into competitors at every point along the supply chain:
- View total import and export volumes
- Analyze global supplier and customer networks
- See details on new and existing product lines
You need the right data to make informed decisions with conviction. With Panjiva Supply Chain Intelligence you can:
- Identify companies doing business with risky counterparties
- Verify company-reported trade activity
- Track flows of dual-use materials or other goods associated with risk
- Find companies associated with a region or product of interest
Whether you’re targeting buyers, suppliers, or carriers, we make it easy to identify the best sales prospects.
- Find prospects active in certain regions, trade lanes, or product category
- View prospects with the strongest supply chain activity
- Access decision-makers by using employee contact information
- Export results directly into your CRM solution
Power your investment process with Panjiva’s unique insights on the market:
- Map company supply chain to stock price movements
- Leverage supply chain data as an indicator of company inventory activity, cost of goods, or revenue
- Directionally predict company KPIs ahead of earning reports
Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.
At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.