S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* Fitch Ratings upgraded the long- and short-term issuer default ratings of ABANCA Corporación Bancaria SA to BBB-/F3 from BB+/B and its viability rating to "bbb-" from "bb+."
* Fitch upgraded Liberbank SA's long-term issuer default rating to BB+ from BB, with a stable outlook, and its viability rating to "bb+" from "bb." At the same time, the agency withdrew various ratings of Banco de Castilla-La Mancha SA as it has ceased to exist following its merger with Liberbank.
* Fitch affirmed Ibercaja Banco SA's long-term issuer default rating at BB+, with a positive outlook, and its viability rating at "bb+." Its B short-term issuer default rating, 5 support rating and No Floor support rating floor were also affirmed.
* Fitch affirmed Unicaja Banco SA's BBB- long-term issuer default rating, with a stable outlook, and its "bbb-" viability rating. The agency also affirmed the lender's short-term issuer default rating at F3, its support rating at 5 and its support rating floor at No Floor.
* Fitch affirmed Kutxabank SA's BBB+ long-term issuer default rating, with a stable outlook, and its "bbb+" viability rating. Also affirmed were the bank's F2 short-term issuer default rating, 5 support rating and No Floor support rating floor.
* Fitch affirmed the AA long-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings of Etablissement Public à caractère Industriel et Commercial Bpifrance, with a stable outlook, as well as its F1+ short-term foreign-currency issuer default rating.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings upgraded National Bank of Iraq's long-term foreign-currency rating to B from B-.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.