S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the European and Asia-Pacific real estate industries. The moves are listed by sector and by announcement date in reverse chronological order. The North America Hires and Fires column will be published Thursday.
* Altarea Cogedim appointed Marina Jestin to serve as a member of the company's executive committee, specifically as the group's commitments director, according to a Jan. 23 release. Karine Marchand also became the company's head of the group human resources department, while Isabelle Guillou joined Altarea's financial management department.
* AFI Development Plc said that David Tahan assumed the position of a nonexecutive independent director, effective Jan. 20.
* Günther Walcher and Peter Maser have left the supervisory board of DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG, according to a Jan. 20 release.
* McKay Securities Plc appointed Jeremy Bates to serve as an independent nonexecutive director and as a member of the audit, remuneration and nomination committees Jan. 18.
* Technopolis Plc proposed the election of Helena Liljedahl and Christine Rankin to become new members of the board, a proposition that will be addressed at the company's scheduled annual general meeting March 23.
* KPMG replaced Bentleys Brisbane (Audit) Pty. Ltd. as Propertylink's auditor for the financial year starting July 1, 2016, as the company's board decided that appointing a Sydney-based auditor was important, following its listing in August 2016.
* EC World REIT's manager, EC World Asset Management Pte. Ltd., appointed Alvin Cheng to serve as an executive director and deputy CEO, effective Jan. 20.
* Jonathon Moody took on the role of alternate company secretary for Astro Japan Property Group and its manager, Astro Japan Property Management Ltd., following Rohan Purdy's resignation, effective Jan. 20. Moody will remain as Astro Japan Property Group's financial controller, while executive director and CFO John Pettigrew will continue to act as company secretary.
* Ticon Industrial Connection Pcl appointed Managing Director Virapan Pulges to serve as CEO and Sopon Racharaksa as the company's president, effective Jan. 16.
* Cambridge Industrial Trust said that Jeffrey David Perlman became a nonexecutive director of its manager, Cambridge Industrial Trust Management Ltd., effective Jan. 18.
* Huang Yige left his role as a nonexecutive director of Shenzhen Investment Ltd., effective Jan. 18. The company appointed Liu Shichao to replace Huang, effective on the same day.
* Fantasia Holdings Group Co. Ltd. said that Zhou Jinquan resigned as an executive director of the company, effective Jan. 17. Deng Bo succeeded Zhou in the position, effective on the same day.