trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/pF0MgWRaupmnT9ik2CFtVg2 content esgSubNav
In This List

NTT Data, MHI complete agreements to form new company

Blog

Breaking into Europe’s Digital Infrastructure Markets: Drivers & Trends

Blog

SVOD players open to hybrid models; Netflix and Disney to add ad-supported plans

Blog

Does Disney+ Hotstar minus IPL equal trouble for the streaming giant?

Blog

Broadband revenues continue to grow in CEE


NTT Data, MHI complete agreements to form new company

Japan's NTT Data Corp. said July 31 it closed its share transfer agreement and shareholders agreement with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. to form a new company derived from the latter's MHI Information Systems.

The new company, NTT Data MHI Systems Corp., will take over all business operations currently carried out by MHI Information Systems. NTT Data will hold a 51% stake in the new company, while Mitsubishi Heavy Industries takes the remaining 49% stake with a total share capital of 40 million yen.

The new company, which launches Oct. 1, will have NTT Data's Masanori Shiina as its president. The joint venture will offer services including building, operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure and business application development for MHI.