S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* João Carlos Brum Torres resigned as a board member of Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul SA.
* Itaú CorpBanca Colombia SA appointed Marcos Aulicino Andrade vice president of products, franchise and digital, effective Jan. 1, 2019. He will replace Luciana Magnani Hildebrandi Marchione.
* Christian Roberto Schneider Will resigned from his position as CEO of Bancolombia SA's Guatemalan units, including Grupo Financiero Agromercantil SA and Banco Agromercantil de Guatemala SA, effective Dec. 31, according to a regulatory filing.
* Mexican President-elect Andrés Manuel López Obrador confirmed his intention to appoint former Senator Rabindranath Salazar as the new chief of state-run Banco del Ahorro Nacional y Servicios Financieros SNC.
* Jack Landsmanas Stern resigned as a member of the board of Opes Acquisition Corp. Rodrigo Lebois Mateos was appointed to fill the board vacancy.
* Mario Bergara resigned as head of Banco Central del Uruguay as he moves forward with plans to pursue the Uruguayan presidency in 2019.
* Financiera de Desarrollo Territorial SA appointed Karen Abudinen as a substitute member of its board, according to a notice filed on the Colombian banking regulator's website.
* Itaú Unibanco Holding SA Co-Chairman Roberto Setubal and shareholder João Moreira Salles will join the board of directors of XP Investimentos SA as representatives of the Brazilian bank.
* Banco Bradesco SA elected Nilton Pereira dos Santos Junior as a director.
* Banco Unión SA appointed Galo Abel Agramont Chacón interim national manager of operations and Mariel Baldiviezo Alvarado as regional manager for Tarija.