S&P Global Market Intelligence presents an overview of board changes at European financial institutions. The changes are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Bank of Valletta Plc said CEO Mario Mallia was being appointed executive director. Miguel Borg, the firm's chief risk officer, was also named an executive director.
* PJSC Commercial Bank ZEMELNY CAPITAL said the powers of supervisory board member Serhiy Rabenko were terminated at his own request.
* Anne Mette Barfod was appointed a board member at Sampension KP Livsforsikring A/S, replacing Anne Louise Eberhard, who has resigned.
* JSC Belarusian-Swiss Bank BSB Bank named Sergey Dubkov chairman of the management board, while Nadezhda Ermakova joined its board of directors.
* David Alun Bowen was excluded from the board of directors at Eurasian Bank JSC.
* Achmea Bank NV named Bianca Tetteroo and Huub Arendse members of the supervisory board. Tetteroo initially joined parent company Achmea BV's board as an executive member in July 2015, while Arendse is a former CFO on the latter's board.
* Laura Poca-Rozenbluma, who previously was a member of Nordea Bank AB (publ)'s management team, joined JSC Norvik Banka's board of directors.
* Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Ltd. named Olivia Dickson a nonexecutive director of the board. She is presently a nonexecutive director of the Financial Reporting Council and chairs the Actuarial Council, among other roles.
* Caixa Geral de Depósitos SA resolved to appoint Alberto Souto de Miranda a nonexecutive director and Carlos António Torroaes Albuquerque an executive member of the board, effective Aug. 1 and Aug. 2, respectively. The appointments are for the period 2017-2020.
* Grzegorz Piwowar resigned from the post of chairman of the supervisory board at Pekao Bank Hipoteczny SA, effective Aug. 1.
* Natixis said it named a new director, Bernard Dupouy. He will become chairman of the board of directors of Banque Populaire Aquitaine Centre Atlantique, taking over from Michel Grass.
* Robert Sharpe resigned from the post of nonexecutive director of Aldermore Group Plc, following a review of his other directorships. The resignation is effective Oct. 31.
* Carlos Egea, the president of Banco Mare Nostrum SA, is to become external director of Bankia SA, once the two banks get the final go-ahead to merge, which is expected in mid-September, Expansión reported.