The industry standard solution for entity data exchange
Counterparty Manager is the industry standard solution for counterparties to manage the onboarding workflow by sharing client, tax, regulatory, constitutional documents and data to support account onboarding, KYC, credit, tax and legal review.
The exchange of counterparty information and trading agreements is critical to opening a trading relationship in a timely fashion. The extensive and varying documentation requirements to meet regulatory obligations can be complex and time consuming to manage. Manual processes and silo datasets may lead to an increased risk of incomplete or erroneous data, which can cause delays in trade settlement.
Our Counterparty Manager suite of solutions and services helps you to:
- Automate and customize the end-to-end onboarding process for brokers, custodians, corporates, fund admins, managers and service providers with built-in workflow
- Access an extensive network of trading counterparties and validated documentation
- Quickly and effectively exchange thousands of bilateral agreements
- Address regulatory requirements including ASIC, Dodd-Frank, EMIR, FATCA, MiFID II, HK SFC Electronic Trading Rules and uncleared margin requirements
- Digitize data and documentation for in-depth analysis with a complete audit trail
- Manage and amend trading documentation
- Automatically digitize Tax data and validate critical information to ensure consistent reporting to tax authorities and avoid cash payments being unnecessarily withheld upon