Evaluate the credit risk of utilities, pipelines, and power plants
Analyze assets that fit within your risk portfolio
- Identify power plants with PPAs, pipelines that have contracts in place, and the credit rating of the counterparty to create a risk profile of the asset.
- Examine the active PPA contracts of US power plants based on the number and volume of transactions for indicators of contract renewal and expiration.
- Generate the latest list of coal units around the world set to retire or undergo fuel conversions to see where and when power will be coming off the grid and mines that will be losing customers.
- Conduct analysis on natural gas contracts to evaluate pipeline contract expiration and potential areas for default.
Leverage industry news and company fundamentals to understand owner and parent company credit risk.
- Monitor fluctuating market conditions and other factors that quickly impact a firm's credit health.
- Utilize our financial research and analysis on ROTC, ROE, regulatory issues, earnings, and market price performance to evaluate counterparty risk for US markets.
- Understand a utility’s credit outlook and ratings history to help measure their credit worthiness.