Your one stop shop for comprehensive coverage of the Financial Sector.
Utilize our Industry-leading data and analytical tools to analyze the performance of financial institutions across the globe, including banks, insurance companies, fintech firms, asset managers, broker dealers, and much more.
For over 30 years, professionals across the globe have relied on our data to make decisions.
Whether you’re a CFO, a credit risk analyst, or running an investment portfolio, S&P Global Market Intelligence offers essential insights to analyze the financial sector.
- Unique quality program ensuring our content is relevant & accurate
- Granular financial statements & metrics collected specifically for financial institutions
- Industry-specific metrics across all of our data sets, including fundamentals, transactions, estimates, and more
- Bank and credit union branches and interest rates
- Insurance statutory financials
- Insurance rate & product filings
- M&A and market share tools
- Comparable, detailed, and auditable data
Delivering critical insights you need to understand what’s driving markets, risks, and opportunities.
Our real-time news on financial institutions delivers important insights
Save time with our in-depth research
Join us for Street Talk as we take a look at the latest topics in the financial sector.
From research analysts to journalists, our team covers the financial institutions sectors.
We partner with all types of customers..
Across the sectors
Our Financial Institutions data supports may workflows
Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.
At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.