This roundup collectsrecently reported guidance from North American real estate companies.
* AvalonBayCommunities Inc. issuedFFO-per-share and core FFO-per-share estimates for the third quarter in therespective ranges of $2.14 to $2.20 and $2.05 to $2.11.
The company also narrowed its full-year guidance, saying itnow expects FFO per share in the range of $8.26 to $8.46, compared to anearlier range of$8.12 to $8.52, and core FFO per share is now predicted to range between $8.13and $8.33, compared to a prior range of $8.03 to $8.43.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimates forthe third quarter and full year 2016 are $2.07 and $8.28, respectively.
* BrixmorProperty Group Inc. updated its 2016 NAREIT FFO-per-share guidanceto a range of $2.03 to $2.06 from an earlierrange of $2.01 to $2.09.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for2016 is $2.05.
* KilroyRealty Corp. revised its NAREIT-defined FFO-per-share guidance for2016 in the range of $3.36 to $3.44, with a midpoint of $3.40 per share,compared to a priorrange of $3.36 to $3.50.
The company said the revised guidance takes into account anincrease in its capital recycling proceeds target for 2016 to about $800million from the prior midpoint of $500 million.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate forthe full year is $3.43.
* PebblebrookHotel Trust provided third-quarter estimates and modified itsprojections for the full year 2016.
The company said it expects AFFO per share in the range of72 cents to 77 cents for the third quarter, and full-year AFFO per share is nowforecast to range between $2.63 and $2.73, compared to a range of $2.60 and $2.76.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus AFFO-per-share estimatesfor the third quarter and full year 2016 are 71 cents and $2.33, respectively.
* AmericanCampus Communities Inc. increased its outlook for 2016, with FFOand modified FFO now predicted to be in the respective per-share ranges of$2.25 to $2.36 and $2.19 to $2.31.
Previously,FFO and modified FFO were forecast to range from $2.19 to $2.35 per share and$2.14 to $2.30 per share, respectively.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate forthe full year is $2.26.