GoogleInc. CEO Sundar Pichai pulled in about $100.5 million in 2015 totalcompensation.
Pichai, who became the CEO of Google after the of Google to be asubsidiary ofAlphabet Inc. in2015, took home roughly $99.8 million in stock awards, $652,500 in salary and$22,935 in other compensation in 2015, according to an amended Form 10-Kfiled March 29.
Meanwhile, Alphabet CEO Larry Page and President Sergey Brineach received salaries and total compensation of $1 in 2015, the same as in2014 and 2013.
Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt saw his 2015 paypackage decrease to roughly $8.0 million, down from $108.7 million in 2014.Schmidt, who was paid stock awards worth about $100.4 million in 2014, did notreceive any awards in 2015.
CFO Ruth Porat's 2015 compensation totaled about $31.0million, including $395,000 in salary, $5.0 million in bonuses and $25.1million in stock awards.
In other compensationnews:
* Amazon.comInc. CEO Jeff Bezos received about $1.7 million in totalcompensation in 2015, the same as in 2014 and 2013. The CEO received a basesalary of $81,840, while the rest of his pay package came in the form of othercompensation, the company disclosed in an April 5 . Thomas Szkutak was paid$72,997 in 2015. Brian Olsavsky, who succeeded Szkutak as the online retailgiant's new finance chief, took home about $7.8 million in 2015, including$160,000 in salary and roughly $7.6 million in stock awards.
* Silver Lake Partners and GIC a deal with to buy substantialequity stakes from existing equity holders at a value of about $2.6 billion. Following the transaction, Silver Lake and GIC will holdequal minority ownership positions in Ancestry, while other current investors —the Permira funds, Spectrum Equity and Ancestry management, including Presidentand CEO Tim Sullivan and CFO and COO Howard Hochhauser — will remain asmeaningful equity investors in Ancestry and, along with GIC, will continue toown a majority of Ancestry. Ancestry.com said in an April 1 Form 8-K filing that the company willpay CFO Howard Hochhauser a $5 million bonus in connection with thetransactions.
* ScrippsNetworks Interactive Inc. Chairman, President and CEO Kenneth Lowesaw his 2015 total compensation decrease to about $9.3 million from $11.8million the year before. In 2015, Lowe received roughly $2.4 million in stockawards, $2.0 million in nonequity incentive plan compensation, $1.6 million inoption awards and $1.5 million in salary, according to a company proxystatement filedMarch 31. Lori Hickok, who was promoted to CFO of Scripps in February 2015, pulled inabout $3.2 million in 2015, including $675,000 in salary and $1.5 million worthof stock awards. Burton Jablin, who became Scripps' COO in August 2015, took home about $4.5million in 2015 total compensation.
* The compensation committee of 's board adopted the2016 management bonus plan for certain executives. Pursuant to the plan, thetarget bonus amount for CFO Edward Zinser is $252,350, assuming 100% of targetamount for individual performance goals, while the maximum bonus amount is$381,679, according to an April 1 SEC filing. The target bonus amount for Chief AccountingOfficer Michelle Stalick is set at $100,800, while the maximum bonus amount forthe executive is $152,460.
* Anthony Vinciquerra, who was recently named a class IIIdirector of Pandora MediaInc., will receive annual cash compensation of $40,000, accordingto a March 23 Form 8-K filing. The company's board also approved an equitygrant in an amount consistent with the awards granted annually to non-employeedirectors of 25,585 restricted stock units to Vinciquerra.
* Michael Ruffolo, who was president and CEO of in May 2015,received a pay package of about $5.3 million that year, including $428,365 insalary, $500,000 in bonus and $2.8 million in stock awards. The companysaid in an April 1proxy document that former President and CEO J. Eric Cooney was paid roughly$1.8 million in 2015. CFO Kevin Dotts earned $717,651 in 2015, down from$844,459 in the prior year.
* FrontierCommunications Corp. President and CEO Daniel McCarthy 2015 totalcompensation increased to about $6.2 million from $4.0 million the year before.McCarthy, who was appointed Frontier's chief executive inApril 2015, received $862,500 in salary and about $4.2 million in stock awardsin 2015, according to a March 31 proxystatement. Former and formerChairman and CEO Mary Wilderotter was paid roughly $12.7 million in 2015.Meanwhile, CFO John Jureller saw his 2015 pay package increase to $3.7 millionfrom about $3.0 million in the prior year.