This feature rounds up venture capital news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers led the $30 million series B funding round for web development platform Netlify. Other participating investors were Andreessen Horowitz and the founders of Slack, Yelp, GitHub and Figma.
* Software-defined server developer TidalScale Inc. garnered $24 million in series B financing from Bain Capital Ventures LP, Hummer Winblad and Sapphire Ventures LLC, among other investors.
* Online food marketplace Goldbelly pulled in $20 million in series B financing. Union Square Hospitality Group's Enlightened Hospitality Investments fund led the round and was joined by existing investors Intel Capital Corp., 500 Startups and 645 Ventures.
* A series A funding round brought in $10 million for artificial intelligence startup Machinify. Battery Ventures LP led the round and was joined by Google Ventures, now known as GV, and Matrix Partners.
* Freight shipping platform Shipwell secured $10 million in series A financing. Fifth Wall led the round, which also saw participation from new backers Global Founders Capital and Aspect Ventures and existing investors First Round Capital, Base10 Partners and Village Global.
Report: WeWork could receive up to US$20B majority investment from SoftBank
ArcTern Ventures obtains C$60M in 1st close of 2nd cleantech fund
Varjo Technologies secures US$31M in series B funding round
GV leads $10M series A funding round for Kitchen United
Warburg Pincus, CNCB lead investment round for Jinxin Fertility