S&P Global MarketIntelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin Americanfinancial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed byannouncement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratings downgraded Colombia's long-term local currency issuerdefault rating to BBB from BBB+. Fitch also revised its outlook to negativefrom stable and affirmed the country's long-term foreign currency issuerdefault rating at BBB. The agency also affirmed the short-term foreign currencyissuer default rating at F2 and assigned a short-term local currency issuerdefault rating of F2.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed Deutsche Bank México SA Institución de Banca Múltiple'slong- and short-term national counterparty credit ratings at mxBBB+ and mxA-2,respectively. The outlook on the long-term rating is stable.
* Fitch withdrew Balboa Bank & Trust Corp.'s ratings due to a lack ofinformation. The bank's long- and short-term ratings were placed at D(pan)prior to the withdrawal.
* Moody's withdrew the Baa3 global local currency and Aaa.brBrazilian national scale insurance financial strength ratings of . The outlookwas negative at the time of withdrawal.
*Moody's withdrew the Baa3 global local currency and Aaa.brBrazilian national scale insurance financial strength ratings of .The outlook was negative at the time of withdrawal.
* Fitch affirmed and withdrew its ratings on and . The negative outlook on Banco Votorantim's long-term rating wasalso affirmed and withdrawn.
* Fitch affirmed the long- and short-term national ratings ofBanco ProCredit SA atAA+(nic) and F1+(nic), respectively. The outlook is stable.
* Fitch affirmed the long- and short-term national ratings ofBanco Lafise BancentroSA at AA-(nic) and F1+(nic), respectively. The outlook is stable.
* Fitch withdrew the AAFC1(mex) financial servicer rating ofSantander Vivienda SA de CVSociedad Financiera de Objeto Múltiple ER. The outlook was stableat the time of the withdrawal.
* Fitch held Bancode Bogotá SA's viability rating and issuer default ratings on RatingWatch Negative. The agency also maintained its Rating Watch Negative onGrupo Aval Acciones y ValoresSA and CorporaciónFinanciera Colombiana SA's issuer default ratings. All thecompanies' ratings, along with those of Banco de Occidente SA and , wereaffirmed.
* S&P upgradedIntercorp Perú Ltd.'scorporate credit rating to BB+ from BB following a revision of its financialrisk profile assessment to modest from intermediate. The outlook remains stable.
* S&P revised its outlook on Honduras to positive from stable. It alsoaffirmed the country's long- and short-term sovereign credit ratings at B+ andB, respectively, and its transfer and convertibility assessment at BB-.
* Fitch affirmed Bancolombia SA's national long-term rating at AAA(col)and its short-term rating at F1+. Fitch also maintained its Rating WatchNegative status on the bank's long-term foreign and local currency issuerdefault ratings of BBB+ and its short-term issuer default rating of F2. Theagency also maintained its Rating Watch Negative on units , and BanistmoSA.
* Fitch affirmed Banco Davivienda SA's long- and short-term foreign andlocal issuer default ratings at BBB and F3, respectively. It also affirmedGrupo Bolívar SA'slong- and short-term national ratings at AAA(col) and F1+(col), respectively.The outlook on the long-term ratings is stable.
* Fitch affirmed Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Colombia SA's long- andshort-term foreign and local currency issuer default ratings at BBB+ and F2,respectively. The bank's support rating was affirmed at 2, viability rating at"bbb" and national long- and short-term ratings at AAA(col) andF1+(col), respectively. The ratings outlook is stable.
S&P Global Ratingsand S&P Global Market Intelligence are owned by S&P Global Inc.