S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Former Banco do Brasil SA executive Rodrigo Felippe Afonso, who had left for Elo Participações SA, is returning to the bank as its director of governance, Economia e Negócios reported. Cicero Przendsiuk, who held that role before, resigned.
* Banco Patagonia SA said Zenón Alberto Biagosch resigned from the position of deputy director of class B shares.
* Banco de la Provincia de Córdoba SA said Daniel Tillard and Hugo Alberto Escañuela resigned as the chairman and vice chairman of the board, respectively. The bank also announced the resignations of directors Maria del Pilar Montarcé Ragni, Ramiro Sosa Navarro, Marta Emilia Zabala and José Máximo García.
* Colombia-based Coltefinanciera SA Compañía de Financiamiento said Héctor Camargo Salgar will leave his position as president on Dec. 31. Gilda Pabón Gudiño, who has been on the board since 2010, will replace Camargo in the role. Camargo will remain as an independent board member of the company.
* Banco Santander expanded its Latin American research team to 28 people with the hiring of new analysts.
* Banco Bradesco SA said it elected Rogerio Huffenbaecher as the regional director.
* Banco do Brasil appointed Walter Malieni Júnior and Mauro Ribeiro Neto as directors on its board.
* Reale Chile Seguros Generales SA said Javier Diaz Lorenzo is leaving as the technical manager of auto and analytics.
Some external links may require a subscription. Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.