S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Sallyanne Ballweg is retiring as senior executive vice president of Glen Head, N.Y.-based First of Long Island Corp. and unit First National Bank of Long Island, effective Dec. 31.
She is also stepping down as corporate secretary of the company, according to a Form 8-K dated Dec. 9.
* The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco appointed Mary Daly executive vice president and director of economic research, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
Daly succeeds Glenn Rudebusch, who will remain at the bank as executive vice president and senior policy adviser. Prior to her appointment, Daly was senior vice president and associate director of economic research at the San Francisco Fed. She currently serves on the U.S. Congressional Budget Office Panel of Economic Advisers.
* Mike Keysor joined the board of Van Wert Federal Savings Bank of Ohio, Van Wert Independent reported Dec. 8. Keysor serves on the board of trustees of Van Wert County Hospital, is president of Van Wert County Regional Airport Authority, and treasurer of Lincolnview Bible Board.
* South Bend, In.-based 1st Source Bank promoted Ryan Bell, a retail sales specialist, to assistant vice president and head of its retail business banking group.
1st Source Bank is a unit of 1st Source Corp.
* Wilmington, Del.-based PNC Bank NA named Daniel Morihiro and Patrick Simpson as senior vice presidents. Morihiro was a senior vice president at BBVA Compass Bancshares Inc., while Simpson served as business development officer at Wells Fargo Capital Finance Inc.
The PNC Financial Services Group Inc. unit also appointed Graham Holding as vice president to the senior secured financing team. Holding has been with PNC Financial Services since 2007.