This feature rounds uprecent property news from covered companies and highlights larger deal coveragealready published.
* NexPoint ResidentialTrust Inc. contracted to sell three assets during the first quarterfor total gross proceeds of about $64.3 million. The assets include and in Jacksonville,Fla., and The Meridianin Austin, Texas.
The company expects the sales to close in the second quarter.
* Brookdale SeniorLiving Inc. sold seven noncore communities during the first quarter,generating net proceeds of $45.6 million.
It expects to sell the remaining 10 communities , as well as an additional communitynot classified as held for sale, later this year.
* CT Real EstateInvestment Trust detailed seven new investments totaling C$43.1 million,including the acquisition of one property from Canadian Tire Corp., two third-partypurchases and four property intensifications. The company said all of the investmentsare properties that include a Canadian Tire store.
* Strategic RealtyTrust Inc. entered into three separate agreements to acquire three retailproperties in San Francisco from three DDG Partners LLC units for an aggregate purchaseprice of approximately $13.7 million plus closing costs.
The properties include a total of six retail condominiums withan aggregate of 9,121 square feet of retail space.
* New York REITwrapped up the sale of the FootLocker property at 2061-2063 86th St. in Brooklyn, N.Y., in March fora contract sales price of $8.4 million, exclusive of closing costs and prorations.The company also said it continues to market the property at 1100 Kings Highway.
* Farmland PartnersInc. bought 125 farms in five states in the first quarter for a totalpurchase price of approximately $238.4 million, including the $197.1 million of 120 farms in Illinoistotaling 22,248 acres.
Subsequent to March 31, the company closed its acquisition ofthree farms totaling 1,111 acres in Georgia and Mississippi for an aggregate purchaseprice of $3.8 million.
Additionally, subsequent to March 31, it entered into contractsfor the acquisition of seven farms in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, South Carolinaand Texas totaling 2,944 acres for an aggregate purchase price of $14.8 million.The company expects the transactions to close in the second quarter, subject tocustomary closing conditions.
NorthStar Realtyto sell manufactured housing portfolio for $2.04B: The company outlinedsignificant planned and prospective asset sales, including sales of its multifamilyand seniors-housing portfolios, in its first-quarter earnings release.
Hospitality PropertiesTrust picks up Ore. hotel for $114M: The company added the hotel toits management agreement with InterContinental Hotels Group.
Gramercy spends$112.8M on industrial assets in Maryland, Florida: The portfolio inMaryland covers an aggregate 1.1 million square feet, and the asset in Florida isspread across 290,500 square feet.
KBS Growth &Income REIT to buy Oregon property for $69M: The 14-story class A officebuilding contains 216,099 rentable square feet in Portland.
Milestone Apartmentsacquiring Dallas multifamily property for $34M: The REIT agreed to purchaseAdvenir at Mission Ranch, a 295-unit multifamily apartment community in East Dallas.
Sunstone Hotelto sell Calif. hotel for $42M: The transaction is expected to closein the second quarter.
Report: DDR seekingsale of 16 NY shopping centers: The company is in talks to sell theassets to DLC Management, sources told the Buffalo(N.Y.) Business First.