S&P Global Market Intelligencepresents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel movesat Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement datesin reverse chronological order.
* named Fabrice Guesde head of its newly established globalstructured credit and solutions department for Asia-Pacific, based in Hong Kong,IFR reported. Meanwhile, Devan Selvanathan, head of debt platform in Asia-Pacific,will leave the company, according to a spokesman.
* appointed Vishnu Shahaneyas president director of PT Bank ANZIndonesia. Hewill take over from Joseph Abraham, who will leave ANZ at the end of his term.
* about 30 jobs at its Asia-Pacificwealth management unit in the week of April 11, Bloomberg News reported, citing"a person with knowledge of the matter." The source said the job cutsinvolved mostly Hong Kong- and Singapore-based relationship managers.
* Silkbank Ltd.said it appointed NasimBeg as a director on the bank's board.
* Noah HoldingsLtd. said it appointedPV Wang as co-chief investment officer for Noah Holdings (Hong Kong) Ltd. Wang willbe co-chief investment officer alongside William Ma.
* Insurance AustraliaGroup Ltd.said it appointedJane Merrick as general manager of marketing and customer experience for its Australianconsumer division, NRMA InsuranceLtd. Merrick was head of marketing for IAG's personal insurance division.
* HSBC HoldingsPlc said it appointedHamish Kelly as head of global banking for Australia. Kelly succeeds Chris Russell,who is now CEO for the bank's New Zealand business.
* Union Bank ofIndia said Kant Misra endedhis tenure as a part-time nonofficial director of the bank, effective April 10.
* Euler HermesGroup said it namedHolger Schaefer head of the Asia-Pacific region, effective June 1. Fabrice Desnos,who has headed the Asia-Pacific region since 2012, will relocate to Brussels fromHong Kong.
* Asia United BankCorp. said the Philippine central bank approved A. Bayani Tan's interlocking positions as directorand corporate secretary of the bank and corporate secretary of Philequity BalancedFund Inc.
* China Life InsuranceCo. Ltd. said Leung Oi-Sie Elsie was appointed as independent director to replace Anthony Neoh.
* MassachusettsMutual Life Insurance Co. said Elaine Sarsynski will MassMutual International LLC, its overseasinsurance operations in China, Japan and Hong Kong. Sarsynski is also the currentchairman of MassMutual International and will serve as CEO of the entity.
* Julius Bär GruppeAG unit Bank Julius Baer& Co. Ltd. said it namedEleanor Yuen head of wealth and tax planning advisory Asia.
* Bank of MaldivesPlc said Kuldip Paliwal was appointedas its new corporate banking director.
* XL Catlin's insurance segment said it appointed David Guest as country manager for Singapore, effectiveApril 5. XL Catlin is the global brand used by XL Group Plc's insurance and reinsurance companies.
* Bank of Barodasaid Vidyasagar Narang was appointedas CFO, effective April 7. Narang succeeds Uttamchand Singhvi, who retired March31.
* Bank of Ceylonsaid Swarna Pushpa Wellappili retiredas a director of the bank, effective March 31. Wellappili's alternate, A.P. Kurumbalapitiya,also ceased to be in the role.
* Malayan BankingBhd. said Hadenan Bin Jalil retiredas an independent nonexecutive director of the bank, effective April 7.
* National AustraliaBank Ltd. said it appointedJohn Comito as executive general manager for asset servicing.
* Get Nice HoldingsLtd. said Hung Hon Man was appointedas CEO, replacing Hung Sui Kwan, who also resigned as executive director and authorizedrepresentative. In addition, Shum Kin Wai Frankie and Kam Leung Ming resigned asexecutive director and company secretary, respectively.
* Huishang BankCorp. Ltd. said Zhu Hongjun resignedas an independent nonexecutive director.
* Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd. said David Shick was as head of private bankingfor Greater China.