S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the European and Asia-Pacific real estate industries. The moves are listed by sector and by announcement date in reverse chronological order. The North America Hires and Fires column will be published Thursday.
* José Luis Duran resigned as a supervisory board member of Unibail-Rodamco SE, effective Oct. 4. He left the position to pursue new professional opportunities, according to the company.
* Hammerson Plc appointed Capital & Regional Plc Executive Director Mark Bourgeois to serve as managing director for U.K. and Ireland. The new role will be responsible for overseeing Hammerson's £6.2 billion prime retail portfolio.
* Capital & Regional disclosed that Bourgeois is leaving the company at a yet-to-be-determined date. At the same time, it said that Guillaume Poitrinal will become a nonexecutive director of Capital & Regional, effective Nov. 1. Poitrinal was the CEO of Unibail-Rodamco between 2005 and 2013.
* Great Portland Estates Plc said that Nick Hampton will serve as a nonexecutive director and chairman of the audit committee on Oct. 17. Since 2014, Hampton has served as the CFO of Tate & Lyle, a multinational agribusiness company.
* InterContinental Hotels Group Plc on Oct. 1 appointed Michael Zager to serve as vice president of operations for continental Europe, according to a release.
* Keppel REIT's manager, Keppel REIT Management Ltd., appointed Penny Goh to serve as an independent nonexecutive director, effective Oct. 5. The appointment increased the size of Keppel REIT Management's board to 10 directors.
Goh currently serves as the lead independent director and chair of the nominating and remuneration committee of the board of Mapletree Logistics Trust Management Ltd., the manager of Mapletree Logistics Trust.
* Cyrela Commercial Properties SA said that Dani Ajbeszyc, CFO and investor relations officer, resigned on Oct. 5. The company appointed Thiago Muramatsu and CEO Pedro Márcio Daltro dos Santos to take over as CFO and investor relations officer, respectively.