S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions. This feature excludes previously reported stories.
* Moody's assigned Germany-based Santander Consumer Bank AG's long- and short-term local- and foreign-currency bank deposit ratings of A3/Prime-2 and a long-term local- and foreign-currency issuer rating of A3, with a positive outlook on the long-term ratings. The agency also assigned the Banco Santander SA unit baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments of "baa1," long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments of A1(cr)/Prime-1(cr) and long- and short-term local- and foreign-currency risk ratings of A2/Prime-1.
* Moody's affirmed the long- and short-term bank deposit ratings of Russia-based PJSC METKOMBANK at B2/Not Prime, with a stable outlook. Moody's also affirmed the bank's "b2" baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments, long- and short-term B1(cr)/Not Prime(cr) counterparty risk assessments and B1/Not Prime counterparty risk ratings.
* Moody's upgraded to B2 from B3 the long-term bank deposit ratings of Russia-based JSCB National Reserve Bank (JSC), with the outlook revised to positive from stable. Moody's also raised the bank's adjusted baseline credit assessment to "b2" from "b3," long-term counterparty risk assessment to B1(cr) from B2(cr) and long-term counterparty risk ratings to B1 from B2, while affirming its "b3" baseline credit assessment, Not Prime short-term bank deposit and counterparty risk ratings and Not Prime(cr) short-term counterparty risk assessment.
* Moody's assigned a long- and short-term deposit and issuer ratings of A1/Prime-1 to Norinchukin Bank Europe NV, a unit of Japan-based Norinchukin Bank, with a stable outlook on the long-term ratings. Moody's also assigned the bank baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments of "a3" and long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments of A1(cr)/Prime-1(cr).
* Fitch Ratings assigned National Bank of Kuwait France SA long- and short-term issuer default ratings of AA-/F1+, with a stable outlook, as well as a support rating of 1.
* Fitch maintained the B+ long-term issuer default rating of Bankpozitif Kredi ve Kalkınma Bankası AŞ on Rating Watch Negative and subsequently withdrew it, among other ratings.
* ACRA affirmed the A-(RU) credit rating of Sollers-Finance LLC, with a stable outlook.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed the A long-term foreign-currency credit rating of Saudi Arabia-based development bank Islamic Corp. for the Development of the Private Sector, with a negative outlook.
* Moody's assigned First National Bank of Namibia Ltd. long-term foreign- and local-currency bank deposit ratings of Ba3 and Ba1, respectively. The foreign-currency rating carries a stable outlook and the local-currency rating has a negative outlook. The agency also assigned the bank a short-term bank deposit rating of Not Prime, a baseline credit assessment of "ba3," an adjusted baseline credit assessment of "ba1," long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings of Baa3/Prime-3 and long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments of Baa3(cr)/Prime-3(cr).
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.