* On the earnings front, Bank of America Corp. andCharles Schwab Corp. are set to announce second-quarter results today.
* The OCC on July 15 announced a number of in thebanking sector, including a July 8 formal agreement against Colorado FederalSavings Bank, a unit of Silver Queen Financial Services Inc.
* Oregon's insurance department is that would keep theindividual policyholders of Oregon's Health CO-OP in their current coverage anddeductibles, rather than forcing them into a special enrollment period.
* The Canada Revenue Agency is scrutinizingreal estate transactions in British Columbia for underpayment of taxes, Reutersreports.
* New York-based Carver Bancorp Inc. disclosed that amaterial error wasmade in 2015 related to accrued data processing costs and other expenses paidto Carver Federal Savings Bank's core system service provider.
* Torchmark Corp. subsidiaries United AmericanInsurance Co. and First United American Life Insurance Co. their Medicare Part D PrescriptionDrug Plan contracts to SilverScript Insurance Co., effective July1.
* Linn, Mo.-based Legends Bank, a unit of Linn HoldingCo., is purchasingJefferson City, Mo.-based Home Savings Bank.
* Sources told TheNew York Times' DealBook that hedge fund firm Bridgewater Associates LP is slowingits recruitment efforts.
* The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority namedJohn Brennan chairmanof its board, effective Aug. 15.
* Briarwood, N.Y.-based Melrose Credit Union haslet go of its CEO,Alan Kaufman, the credit union confirmed to the Credit Union Journal.
* Amy Shapero has joined Betterment LLC as .
* RiverPoint Capital Management LLC promoted JeffKrumpelman to chief investmentofficer, according to a report by the Cincinnati Business Courier.
TheDaily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external linksmay require a subscription.