This roundup collects recentlyreported guidance from North American real estate companies.
* Macerich Co.reaffirmed its FFO-per-shareguidance for the full year in the range of $4.05 to $4.15. The guidance factorsin the dilutive impact of the saleof the company's Capitola Mallin Capitola, Calif.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for thefull year is $4.09.
* Regency CentersCorp. updated its 2016 outlook, saying it now expects NAREIT FFO pershare in the range of $3.22 to $3.28. Previously,the company projected NAREIT FFO per share for the year in the range of $3.18 to$3.24.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for thefull year is $3.25.
* Douglas EmmettInc. issued financial guidance for the full year.The company said FFO and AFFO are expected to be in the per-share ranges of $1.74to $1.80 and $1.38 to $1.44, respectively.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO- and AFFO-per-share estimatesfor the full year are $1.75 and $1.34, respectively.
* Ramco-GershensonProperties Trust affirmedits operating FFO-per-share outlook for the full year 2016 in the range of $1.32to $1.38.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for thefull year is $1.37.
* Summit HotelProperties Inc. adjusted its 2016 full-year guidance and issued second-quarterestimates.
For the second quarter, the company said AFFO per share and unitis forecast to range between 39 cents and 41 cents. Assuming the projected July1 sale of 10 hotels with 996 rooms for $89.1 million, the company updated its AFFO-per-share-and-unitoutlook for the full year to a range of $1.31 to $1.37.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus AFFO-per-share estimates forthe second quarter and full year are 32 cents and $1.10, respectively.
* Ryman HospitalityProperties Inc. reaffirmed its 2016 guidance issued Feb. 26.As disclosed earlier,FFO per share for the year is predicted to hit a range of $4.83 to $5.24 and AFFOper share is expected to range between $5.24 and $5.63.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus AFFO-per-share estimate forthe year is $4.93.
* Choice HotelsInternational Inc. said that its second-quarter EPS is expected to beat least 66 cents. For the full year, EPS is expected to range between $2.30 and$2.35. With its full-year earnings reported in February, Choice Hotels providedan EPS guidance range of $2.30 to $2.36.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus EPS estimates for the secondquarter and full year are 68 cents and $2.38, respectively.
* Independence Realty Trust Inc. reaffirmed its and underlying assumptionsthat 2016 full-year core FFO per share will be in the range of 82 cents to 88 cents.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-shareestimate for the year is 84 cents.
* Medical Properties Trust Inc. reaffirmed its that 2016 normalized FFO will bein the range of $1.29 to $1.33 per share.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-shareestimate for the year is $1.29.