This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* American Realty Advisors sold a 31-story, 246,613-square-foot, 94%-leased office tower at 150 N. Wacker Drive in Chicago to a Hoffman Estates venture for $80.0 million, Crain's Chicago Business reported, citing property records.
* Apple Hospitality REIT Inc. purchased the 135-room Home2 Suites by Hilton at 4700 Union Square Drive in Anchorage, Alaska, for about $24.0 million.
* FIBRA Prologis acquired a 143,400-square-foot, class A building in Prologis Park Toluca in the Toluca submarket of Mexico City for $10.5 million.
* Global Medical REIT Inc. purchased the Stellis Health-Albertville-St. Michael Clinic in Albertville, Minn., for $6.8 million, Finance & Commerce reported.
* A joint venture between affiliates of The Burt Group and Imperial Advisors sold a 47,345-square-foot office building at 1705 Guadalupe St. in Austin, Texas, to Seamless Capital for an undisclosed amount, the Austin Business Journal reported.
* Industrial Property Trust Inc. intends to develop a four-building, 822,473-square-foot business park on the 48.8-acre site at 1250, 1280, 1300 and 1380 NE 48th St., in Pompano Beach, Fla., the South Florida Business Journal reported.
Lane Partners buys San Jose, Calif., campus for $225.5M
Boston apartment tower changes hands for $145M
Sienna Senior closes C$164M purchase of 2 Ontario assets
Plymouth Industrial closes $100M purchase of 15 Chicago industrial assets
Gladstone Commercial Corp. expands portfolio in Ohio, Utah with $38M deal