S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Pittsfield, Mass.-based Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc., the parent of Berkshire Bank, disclosed the addition of Paul Kelly, Doug MacLean and Susan Yahn DiPinto to the bank's team in the Greater Boston area.
Kelly was named regional president of Boston and Worcester, MacLean was appointed senior vice president and commercial real estate market executive, and DiPinto was named senior vice president of private banking.
Kelly was regional market president for Central Massachusetts at Bridgeport, Conn.-based People's United Bank NA.
MacLean joins Berkshire Bank from KeyBank NA where he served as the New England market executive of First Niagara Bank, which Key acquired in 2016.
DiPinto has three decades of relationship management and leadership experience, most recently with Boston Private Bank & Trust Co.
* Edward Owlett III, a director of Wellsboro, Pa.-based Citizens & Northern Corp. and subsidiary Citizens & Northern Bank, does not intend to stand for nomination and re-election as a director of the company at the company's annual meeting of shareholders in 2018.
Owlett has been the president and CEO of Putnam Co. since 1995, according to SNL records.
* George Booth II will not stand for re-election to Renasant Corp.'s board upon the expiration of his term at the 2018 annual meeting of shareholders, which is scheduled to be held April 24, 2018.
Upon the expiration of his term as a director of the Tupelo, Miss.-based company, Booth also will retire as a director of Renasant Corp. subsidiary Renasant Bank.
His decision not to stand for re-election did not arise or result from any disagreement with the company.
Booth is co-owner of Tupelo Hardware Co., and has served as its president since 2000, SNL records show.
* John Osberg was named senior vice president and Cleveland market manager at Butler, Pa.-based NexTier Bank NA, a unit of NexTier Inc.
Osberg has 17 years of banking experience.
* Millersburg, Pa.-based Mid Penn Bank hired Robert Jones as senior vice president and senior corporate banking officer.
Jones most recently served as director of business advisory and development services for Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz.
Mid Penn Bank is a subsidiary of Mid Penn Bancorp Inc.