* On the earnings front, Salt Lake City-based Zions Bancorp. is expected to report fourth-quarter 2016 results after markets close today.
* Just hours after being sworn into office on Jan. 20, U.S. President Donald Trump signed an executive order weakening the Affordable Care Act, The Washington Post reported.
* As a result of the Brexit referendum, Morgan Stanley will have to move up to 1,000 positions out of Britain, while Citigroup Inc. will need to relocate 100 jobs, sources told Reuters.
* Greg Fleming, who in January 2016 retired as Morgan Stanley's wealth management head, is now registered as a broker with New York-based Axiom Capital Management, AdvisorHub reports, citing FINRA's BrokerCheck website.
* George Osborne, former U.K. chancellor, has joined BlackRock as an adviser, the Financial Times reports.
* In Florida, Fort Pierce-based HCBF Holding Co. Inc. agreed to acquire Oldsmar-based Jefferson Bankshares Inc. in a 20%-cash, 80%-stock deal.
* Nashville, Tenn.-based Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc. is acquiring High Point, N.C.-based BNC Bancorp for approximately $35.70 per share, or a total of $1.9 billion.
* A request by Kansas to prolong KanCare, its privatized Medicaid program, through 2018 was rejected by federal officials, The Kansas City Star reports.
The Daily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external links may require a subscription.