trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/wvNmvXTiV89ma4q1N4Rq1A2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Bluerock Residential picks up 90% stake in Atlanta asset

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

The Commercial Real Estate CRE Sector Feels the Impact of the Coronavirus

Credit Analytics Case Study Poundworld Retail Ltd

Segment

IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help


Bluerock Residential picks up 90% stake in Atlanta asset

Bluerock ResidentialGrowth REIT Inc. picked up a leasehold interest in Tenside ApartmentHomes in Atlanta for roughly $74.5 million via a joint venture.

The transaction was funded with an approximately $52 millionsenior loan from Fannie Mae. The company invested about $22 million for a 90% stakein the asset, while the remaining 10% stake was acquired by an affiliate of theCarroll Organization.

Bluerock said it plans to rebrand the class A, mixed-use assetas Arium Westside. It plans to provide growth capital for improvements at the propertyand for the lease of the retail space that remains vacant. It expects the acquisitionto yield a roughly 6.5% stabilized pro forma cap rate.

Located in the West Midtown submarket, the property offers 336residential units in one-, two- and three-bedroom formats with an average area ofabout 900 square feet. It also features retail space leased to national, regionaland local tenants on the ground floor.