trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/WOIVcdEf9COf_sp-s_fsEw2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

In This List

Amani Gold signs new MOU to acquire Gada gold project in Congo

Mining Exploration Insights December

Mining Exploration Insights: Dip in gold drilling weighs on results

Mining Exploration Insights: Is the exploration sector back on recovery?

State of the Market: Mining Q2-2019


Amani Gold signs new MOU to acquire Gada gold project in Congo

Amani Gold Ltd. signed a memorandum of understanding to acquire the Gada gold project in Democratic Republic of Congo from La Societe Miniere de Kilo-Moto SA, or SOKIMO.

The project comprises six tenements covering a total of 1,831 square kilometers, according to an Aug. 19 release.

The agreement will be through a corporate vehicle managed by both companies, with Amani holding 70% and SOKIMO holding the remaining 30%. Amani will fund exploration work and costs until it provides a bankable feasibility study.

Amani agreed to settle outstanding surface rights payments of about US$315,000 due to DRC Cadastre Minier and to pay SOKIMO US$300,000 for exploration data, the rights to explore, prospecting authorizations and administrative expenses

The company intends to conduct exploration on the tenements to determine potential target areas for systematic exploration work.

The original memorandum Amani signed with Bon Génie N. Mining (BN Mining) SARL was terminated after due diligence inquiries.