This roundup collects recentlyreported guidance from North American real estate companies.
* HCP Inc.slightly boosted its FFO-per-shareoutlook for 2016 to a range of $2.76 to $2.82 from an earlier range of $2.74 to $2.80. FFO as adjusted per sharefor the full year is predicted to range between $2.77 and $2.83.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for the2016 full year is $2.74.
* National StorageAffiliates Trust updated its core FFO-per-share estimate for 2016 toa range of $1.04 to $1.08 from a previousrange of $1.02 to $1.08.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for theyear is $1.06.
* TIER REIT Inc.affirmed its NAREIT-definedFFO and FFO, excluding certain items, for the full year of 2016 at a per-share rangeof $1.51 to $1.57.
* Easterly GovernmentProperties Inc. reiteratedits FFO-per-share projections in the range of $1.19 to $1.23.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for theyear is $1.22, with three analysts reporting.
* Colony StarwoodHomes, which is acceleratingits exit from the nonperforming-loan business, reaffirmed its 2016 single-family rental core FFO per sharein the range of $1.55 to $1.65.
The S&P Capital IQ consensus FFO-per-share estimate for theyear is $1.58, with four analysts reporting.
* Brookdale SeniorLiving Inc. maintainedits 2016 financial guidance, saying its adjusted cash from facility operations forthe full year remains in the range of $2.45 to $2.55.