trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/VzZdVrtaCQ3Izx41cTmU3g2 content esgSubNav
In This List

FERC clears infrastructure fund's deal for stake in Conn. gas-fired plant

Blog

Understanding Loss Given Default A Review of Three Approaches

Blog

Insight Weekly: US recession outlook; mortgage activity slowdown; climate disclosure push

Blog

Firms Realize the Value of Data Driven Decision Making

Blog

Insight Weekly: Cybersecurity M&A momentum; US banks' loan growth; miners' labor supply woes


FERC clears infrastructure fund's deal for stake in Conn. gas-fired plant

FERCon Sept. 22 approved Ullico Infrastructure Master Fund LP's of a 13.7% indirectstake in the planned 750-MW Towantic Energy Center.

Ullicowill specifically form a subsidiary to buy the interests from subsidiaryAircraft ServicesCorp. for an undisclosed amount. GE currently owns a 49% stake inthe plant, with the remaining 51% held by Competitive Power Ventures Inc.

TowanticEnergy Center, a natural gas-fired combined-cycle power plant, is currentlybeing constructed in Oxford, Conn. According to S&P Global MarketIntelligence, the facility is expected to be completed by May 2018. (EC16-167)

UIFGP LLC, the general partner of Ullico Infrastructure Master Fund, is asubsidiary of labor-owned insurance and financial services company