S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel moves at Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Australia's Blue Sky Alternative Investments Ltd. appointed Joel Cann as CEO, effective April 15.
* ANZ New Zealand Investments Ltd. named Alan Clarke and Maaike Van Tol co-heads of diversified portfolio management.
* India-based Premium Capital Market and Investment Ltd. will make several board changes, including the resignation of Shivedatt Ram Bohra as an independent director.
* Yuanta Securities Korea Co. Ltd. nominated Ming Zheng Guo its CEO.
* John Kam Hou Yin resigned as an independent nonexecutive director of KOALA Financial Group Ltd., with effect from April 12.
* Axis Bank Ltd. appointed Rakesh Makhija its new nonexecutive part-time chairman for a three-year term, effective July 18.
* India's Can Fin Homes Ltd. appointed Debashish Mukherjee an additional director on its board.
* Fatfish Blockchain Ltd. said Anthony Mackay resigned as a director of the company.
* India's Monarch Networth Capital Ltd. said Shailesh Desai resigned as a nonexecutive independent director, effective April 1.
* India-based Kreon Finnancial Services Ltd. said Bharat Tatia resigned as a director on its board.
* Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. said Takayoshi Futae was appointed senior managing corporate executive group head of the global commercial banking business group.
* Yuh-Shing Peng was named president of Cathay United Bank Co. Ltd.' Chinese unit.
* Value Partners Group Ltd. named Cheah Cheng Hye and So Chun Ki Louis co-chairmen of its board.
* Sun Hung Kai & Co. Ltd. said Peter Wong Man Kong, an independent director of the company, has died.
* India's Dewan Housing Finance Corp. Ltd. said V.K. Chopra stepped down as an independent director on its board.
* CreditAccess Grameen Ltd. appointed Venkatesh Prasad COO and Sundaram Arumugam head of new business and innovation, effective April 1.
* Julius Bär Gruppe AG said it appointed Raymond Li group head for Greater China.
* Nikko Asset Management Co. Ltd. said Takumi Shibata will step down as president and CEO, effective April 1.
* HSBC Holdings PLC is setting up an ultra-high-net-worth team in Asia that would target clients with assets of at least US$30 million.
* Japan's Mizuho Financial Group Inc. said Masahiro Otsuka was named head of retail and business banking. while Goji Fujishiro will take over as head of assets management company.
* Chinese home equity loan service provider CNFinance Holdings Ltd. appointed Xi Wang as an independent director on its board, with effect from March 12.
* India's Srestha Finvest Ltd. said Navitha Jain stepped down as CFO and was redesignated a nonexecutive director to its board.
* Wu Peng has resigned as vice president of Ping An Bank Co. Ltd.
* Citigroup Inc. has appointed Ashu Khullar CEO of its India business, effective from April 1.
* Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. appointed Satish Chand Mathur an independent director of the company for a three-year term.
* Leong Ket Ti joined the board of Hong Leong Financial Group Bhd. as a nonexecutive independent director.
* India-based GRUH Finance Ltd. said Renu Karnad resigned as a nonexecutive nonindependent director.
* Easy Repay Finance & Investment Ltd. said Siu Yim Kwan, Sidney resigned as an independent nonexecutive director.
* Bank of Queensland Ltd. said Peter Deans will retire as chief risk officer, with effect from May 31.
* Abhinav Leasing and Finance Ltd. appointed Nikhil Bansal an additional independent director.
* Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. said Arun Kumar Bhargava resigned as a public interest director on its board.
* South Korea's Kyobo Life Insurance Co. Ltd. appointed Yoon Yeol-hyun president to share the leadership role with Chairman and CEO Shin Chang-jae.
* Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd. said M.G. Bhide and Piyush Mankad resigned as independent directors, effective March 31.
* Australia's Litigation Capital Management Ltd. appointed Jonathan Moulds nonexecutive chairman, effective March 29.
* The Indian government appointed Ajeet Kumar Agarwal chairman and managing director of REC Ltd., with effect from March 6.