S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* DBRS confirmed the A/R-1 (low) long- and short-term issuer ratings of Danske Bank A/S and revised the trend on the long-term rating to negative from stable.
* S&P Global Ratings upgraded Millennium BCP's long-term issuer credit rating to BB from BB-, its long- and short-term resolution counterparty ratings to BBB-/A-3 from BB+/B, affirmed its short-term issuer credit rating at B and changed the outlook on the long-term issuer credit rating to stable from positive. The agency also affirmed the long- and short-term issuer credit and resolution counterparty ratings of Banco Santander Totta SA, Banco BPI SA and Banco Português de Investimento SA at BBB-/A-3, with positive outlooks, while Haitong Bank SA's long- and short-term issuer credit ratings were affirmed at BB-/B, with a stable outlook.
* Moody's downgraded Debeka Bausparkasse AG's baseline and adjusted baseline credit assessments to "baa3" from "baa2" and its long- and short-term counterparty risk assessments to A3(cr)/P-2(cr) from A2(cr)/P-1(cr). The agency also affirmed the German lender's Baa2/P-2 long- and short-term bank deposit ratings and A3/P-2 long- and short-term counterparty risk ratings, with a negative outlook on the long-term bank deposit rating.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed Spain-based Cecabank SA's BBB-/F3 long- and short-term issuer default ratings, "bbb-" viability rating, 5 support rating and No Floor support rating floor. The outlook on the long-term issuer default rating is stable.
* Capital Intelligence Ratings affirmed Iran-based Saman Bank (PJSC)'s financial strength rating at B.
* CI Ratings affirmed the credit ratings of Yemen-based Tadhamon International Islamic Bank.
* CI Ratings affirmed Emirates NBD Bank PJSC's financial strength rating at A-, with a stable outlook.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings, a separately managed division of S&P Global. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.