This feature rounds uprecent property news from covered companies and highlights larger deal coveragealready published.
* Investors RealEstate Trust sold NebraskaOrthopaedic Hospital in Omaha, Neb., to the in-place tenant for $24.3million.
The company said April 4 that Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital LLC,the sole tenant, exercised its option under the lease agreement to purchase thehealth care facility at the appraised value.
* InvenTrust PropertiesCorp. acquired Shopsat the Galleria in Bee Cave, Texas, according to an April 5 news release.
Christopher Covey, the company's senior vice president of transactions,said in a statement that the 99%-occupied, 537,685-square-foot retail power centerallows InvenTrust to continue its rotation to higher-quality assets in the company'shub regions and gain additional operational economies of scale within central Texas.
* Gladstone LandCorp. purchased 453 acres of farmland in Fresno County, Calif., forroughly $15.5 million.
According to an April 5 statement, the company also entered intoa leaseback agreement with the seller for a 10-year, triple-net lease that includesone five-year extension option. The lease consists of a fixed-cash rent componentand a variable rent component based on the gross crop revenues earned on the property.
* Maplewood InternationalREIT executed a new all-cash conditional purchase on its sole investment property inthe Netherlands in the amount of about €7.2 million from a European private realestate investment fund at arm's length to the REIT.
The company said April 5 that the offer is conditional on thepotential buyer obtaining debt financing and completing its due diligence on theproperty, for which it was granted an exclusivity period of five weeks.
* The investment committee of National Storage Affiliates Trust's board of trustees onMarch 29 approved the acquisition of one self-storage property from an unrelatedthird party for approximately $12.6 million.
In connection with the deal, NSA OP LP, the company's operatingpartnership, is expected to issue roughly $7.2 million in class A units of limitedpartner interest and pay approximately $5.4 million in cash. According to an April4 filing, the transaction is expected to close in the second quarter.
* Hudson PacificProperties Inc. said April 5 that it signed a new lease with ToyotaResearch Institute for 22,392 square feet at Page Mill Center in Palo Alto, Calif.
Victor Coleman, chairman and CEO of Hudson Pacific, said in astatement that the company has taken the 176,245-square-foot office campus from60% to 100% leased in less than a year.
* Hospitality PropertiesTrust on March 31 acquired a travel center for approximately $19.7 millionand leased it back to TravelCenters of America LLC, pursuant to a June 2015 .
According to an April 5 filing, following a fourth amendmentto the TA No. 4 lease, minimum annual rent under the lease increased by approximately$1.7 million. As a result of the amendment, minimum annual rent under the leaseis currently approximately $46.2 million.
Weyerhaeuser closes$560M timberland portfolio sale to Twin Creeks joint venture: The companysold an estimated 260,000 acres of southern U.S. timberlands to Twin Creeks TimberLLC in a deal valued at an estimated $560 million.
Ventas amends long-termacute care leases with Kindred: The company also agreed to sell sevenfacilities.
Physicians Realtydetails $724.9M in deals, ups FY'16 acquisition guidance: The REIT willpurchase 52 medical office facilities from Catholic Health Initiatives.
Lexington advancesportfolio repositioning plan with $58.2M in asset sales: The companysold a pair of suburban office properties and a specialty/retail asset across threestates during the first quarter.
Healthcare Trustlaunches 5.2 million-common share offering: In addition, the companydetailed acquisitions of medical office buildings in three separate transactionsamounting to $163 million during the first quarter.
Sabra sells stakein Texas hospital: The company completed the sale of its stake in theForest Park Medical Center – Frisco in Texas.
Farmland Partnerscloses $106M term loans, $31.8M La. farm buy: The company will use theproceeds of the term loans to repay existing debt, to acquire additional propertiesand for general corporate purposes.
STAG Industrialoutlines Q1 property buys, sales: STAG Industrial purchased five buildingstotaling 710,754 square feet for $27.9 million, excluding acquisition costs duringthe period.
InterRent to acquireOntario apartment complex for C$55.7M: Additionally, the REIT announcedabout C$22.6 million of dispositions in two noncore markets.
GLP completes stakesyndication in GLP US Income Partners II: The company has completedits stake syndication in properties in the U.S. for an aggregate cash considerationof US$1.3 billion, subject to post-closing adjustments.
CorEnergy completes$58.6M loan refinancing: The company completed the $58.6 million refinancingof the Pinedale Liquids Gathering System secured term loan.