trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/vKEufOYL6eD1D1Y14bJgMA2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

German online stock broker flatex to acquire 100% of DeGiro for €250M

Street Talk - Ep. 64: Coronavirus jumpstarts digital adoption

Street Talk Podcast

Street Talk - Ep. 63: Deal talks continue amid bank M&A freeze, setting up for strong Q4

Street Talk Podcast

Street Talk - Ep. 62: 'Brutal' outlook for oil demand offers banks in oil patch no relief

Amid Q1 APAC Fintech Funding Slump, Payment Companies Drove Investments

German online stock broker flatex to acquire 100% of DeGiro for €250M

German online stock broker flatex Bank AG will acquire 100% of the Netherlands-based broker DeGiro BV in an approximately €250 million deal.

Under the deal, the FinTech Group AG unit acquired a 9.4% stake in DeGiro upon signing the agreement and will acquire the remaining 90.6% after securing approval from relevant authorities.

To finance the transaction, flatex will issue up to 7.5 million shares priced at €25.33 apiece to DeGiro shareholders and pay up to €60 million in cash. The transaction is expected to complete by the beginning of the second quarter of 2020, according to the Dec. 16 statement.

The company is targeting €150 million in earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization, €300 million in revenue and an EPS of €3 in the mid-term.

Lazard acted as financial adviser for flatex and ING Groep acted in the same capacity for DeGiro. Loyens & Loeff served as DeGiro's legal adviser, while PwC acted as transaction adviser for DeGiro and as legal adviser for flatex.