S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Chilena Consolidada Seguros Generales SA and Chilena Consolidada Seguros de Vida SA said that their operations manager, Rodrigo Brito Méndez, stepped down.
* Rigel Seguros de Vida SA said Chairman Felipe del Río Goudie resigned. The company appointed Víctor Horacio Pucci Labatut as his replacement.
* Banco Central de la República Argentina appointed Enrique Szewach director, subject to Senate approval.
* FCA Compañía Financiera SA said Gilson de Oliveira Carvalho resigned as a board director.
* Oliver Schmid and Murilo Setti resigned as board directors of Chile-based HDI Seguros SA, HDI Seguros de Garantía y Crédito SA and HDI Seguros de Vida SA.
* Ansa Merchant Bank Ltd. said Chip Sa Gomes resigned from the company's board.
* BRB-Banco de Brasília SA said Oswaldo Serrano de Oliveira formally took over as director, replacing Ricardo Luiz Peixoto Leal.
* Banco Nacional de Costa Rica appointed Ana Cecilia Rodríguez Quesada on the company's board, replacing Xinia María Herrera Durán.
* The board of Leasing Corficolombiana SA Compañía de Financiamiento appointed María del Pilar Reyes Martínez general manager.
* Banco de Costa Rica preventively suspended CEO Mario Barrenechea Coto for three months. Leonardo Acuña Alvarado will replace Barrenechea.
* Banco Santander (Brasil) SA's board approved the dismissal of Mário Adolfo Libert Westphalen as director.