trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/utsV4nrchlNLoxGlz8YGBg2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Dynasty enters deal with striking Zaruma gold-silver-copper mine workers

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - August 2020

State of the Market: Mining Q2-2020

Report Outlooks of Lithium and Cobalt

Essential Metals & Mining Insights July 2020


Dynasty enters deal with striking Zaruma gold-silver-copper mine workers

Dynasty Metals& Mining Inc. said July 21 that its Ecuadorian subsidiary,Elipe SA, has enteredinto an agreement with the workers on the Zaruma gold-silver-copper project to return to workafter reaching a resolution last month.

Under the agreement, the workers will be entitled to 20% of allmaterials processed at the mine until all the wages owed have been paid. Thecompany will retain the remaining 80%.

Both parties will also bear all the transportation andmilling costs on the same 80%/20% scale.

Dynasty is entitled to 100% of the materials processed atthe mine once all wage obligations have been paid.

The agreement also states that the company has the right toengage contract workers, with all the material they mine to remain as Dynasty'sproperty.

The agreement was reached after deliberate consultation andnegotiation between the company and the workers, and with the participation ofthe Ecuador Ministry of Labour, following the at the mine in April.