S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Moody's withdrew its MQ3 investment manager quality assessment on Flag Asset Management Gestora de Recursos.
* Moody's changed Colombia's outlook to stable from negative, while Fitch Ratings revised Colombia's outlook to negative from stable. Moody's affirmed the country's long-term local and foreign currency issuer ratings at Baa2, while Fitch affirmed the sovereign's long-term foreign currency issuer default rating at BBB.
* S&P Global Ratings changed its outlook on Bancolombia SA to positive from stable. The rating agency also revised the outlooks on units Bancolombia Panamá SA and Banistmo SA to positive from stable.
* AM Best affirmed Quálitas Compañía de Seguros SA de CV's financial strength rating at B+ (Good), its long-term issuer credit rating at "bbb-," and its Mexico national scale rating at "aa-.MX."
* Moody's affirmed Banco Itaú Argentina SA's global and national scale local currency deposit ratings at Ba3 and Aaa.ar, respectively. It also affirmed several other ratings and assessments, including the bank's global and national scale long-term foreign currency deposit ratings of B3 and Baa1.ar.
* Fitch affirmed Brazil's long-term foreign currency issuer default rating at BB-, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmed Banco Coomeva SA's long- and short-term national ratings at AA-(col) and F1+(col), respectively.
* Fitch placed the AAA(col) national scale financial strength rating of Liberty Seguros De Vida SA on rating watch evolving.
* Fitch placed BRB-Banco de Brasília SA's long- and short-term issuer default ratings of BB- and B, respectively, on rating watch negative. The bank's A+(bra)/F1(bra) long- and short-term national ratings and "bb-" viability rating were also placed on negative watch.
* Fitch affirmed Multibank Seguros SA's national insurance financial strength rating at AA(pan), with a stable outlook.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.