S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Kathleen Walsh Carr and Harold Rauner will be joining the board of Washington, D.C.-based National Capital Bank of Washington.
Carr was the president of Cardinal Bank's Washington market and Rauner was regional president in the Fairfax market.
* Mark Hoppe was appointed to the board of Chicago-based MB Financial Inc. on Dec. 13.
He is co-chairman, president and CEO of the company's bank subsidiary, MB Financial Bank NA.
* Royal Bank of Canada's RBC Royal Bank named Nadine Renaud-Tinker president for its Quebec headquarters. She will be taking over the helm from Martin Thibodeau, who was named regional president for British Columbia. The reporting date has not been determined yet.
Currently regional vice president of commercial financial services in Quebec, Renaud-Tinker leads the commercial banking team and the teams covering RBC Quebec's financial services and major industry specializations.
* Christopher French would not stand for re-election to First National Corp.'s board at the upcoming annual meeting of shareholders May 8, 2018.
The decision is in connection with his increasing time commitments for both his professional and personal interests and is not the result of any disagreement with the Strasburg, Va.-based company.
French is president and CEO of Shenandoah Telecommunications Co., according to SNL records.
* John Silseth is retiring from the board of First Business Financial Services Inc., the parent of First Business Bank, effective May 23, 2018.
His intention to retire is due to personal reasons and time considerations and did not involve any disagreement with the Madison, Wis.-based company.
Silseth will continue to serve as a member of the First Business Bank Milwaukee region advisory board following his retirement from the board.
An April 7 proxy statement indicates that Silseth has been president of Antietam LLC since 1986.
* Kevin Tylus was named president of Bryn Mawr Trust Co.'s banking division, effective Dec. 15. He was also appointed to the board for Bryn Mawr Trust.
He served as president and CEO of Royal Bank America from 2012 until it was acquired by Bryn Mawr, Pa.-based Bryn Mawr Bank Corp. on Dec. 15.
* Ada, Okla.-based Vision Bank NA promoted Vicki Patton to senior vice president, The Ada News reported.
Patton has been with the bank, a unit of Vision Bancshares Inc., for 23 years.