S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the European real estate industry. The moves are listed by sector and by announcement date in reverse chronological order. The Asia-Pacific and North America Hires and Fires columns will be published Tuesday and Thursday.
* Orco Property Group SA's CFO Erik Morgenstern was co-opted to the company's board of directors, replacing Pavel Spanko, who resigned July 28, 2016, with immediate effect from the company's announcement date.
* Rezidor Hotel Group AB's nominating committee recommended Xin Di as chairman, and Liu Daoqi, Charles Mobus Jr., Song Xiang, Wolfgang Neumann, Lo Kin Ching, Andreas Schmid and Thomas Staehelin as members of the board of directors, until the next annual general meeting.
Staffan Bohman, Anders Moberg, Wendy Nelson, Trudy Rautio and Charlotte Strömberg are unavailable for re-election, while David Berg resigned from the board Jan. 27.
* Irish Residential Properties REIT Plc named senior independent director and deputy chairman Declan Moylan as chairman of the board, effective March 31, replacing Colm Ó Nualláin, who has stepped down as chairman and director.
Aidan O'Hogan was appointed to replace Moylan as senior independent director, and a search for a new independent nonexecutive director is underway. The director appointments of Moylan, O'Hogan and Thomas Schwartz have been extended for an additional term of approximately three years, from April 1.
* Hamborner REIT AG's shareholders will vote on the proposed appointment of Andreas Mattner as a supervisory board member at the annual general meeting May 10. Mattner, who is managing director of Verwaltung ECE Projektmanagement GmbH, would succeed Robert Schmidt, who resigned at the end of 2016.
* Jeanette Dyhre Kvisvik was elected as a member of Pandox's board until the end of the next annual shareholders' meeting.
The shareholders' meeting also resolved that the number of board directors will be increased to eight from seven, without deputy members.
* At Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB's annual general meeting April 27, shareholders will vote on the re-election of Fabian Hielte, Anders Jarl, Ricard Robbstål, Cecilia Marlow and Charlotte Hybinette as members of the board. The board has also proposed to reappoint Fabian Hielte as chairman of the board and to appoint Caroline Krensler as a member.
Lena Apler declined to be re-elected as a member.